Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chasey T and the Mock Draft

Back for the first time with my 2011 NBA Mock Draft. For now I will list the order I believe the lottery will be picked. Later we will review and discuss. It's been a minute, but I'm Back. The order of this draft is what I think could possibly happen as well as what teams have a need for.

1. Cleveland - Kyrie Irving - PG - Duke
2. Minnesota - Derrick Williams - SF/PF - Arizona
3. Utah - Brandon Knight - PG - Kentucky
4. Cleveland - Enes Kanter - PF/C - Turkey
5. Toronto - Jan Vesely - SF/PF - Serbia
6. Washington - Alec Burks - SG - Colorado
7. Sacramento - Kemba Walker - PG - Connecticut
8. Detroit - Bismack Biyomba - PF/C - Congo
9. Charlotte - Tristan Tompson - PF - Texas
10. Milwaukee - Kawhi Leonard - SF - San Diego St.
11. Golden St. - Klay Thompson - SG - Washington St.
12. Utah - Jordan Hamilton - SF/SG - Texas
13. Phoenix - Jimmer Fredette - PG - BYU
14. Houston - Jonas Valanciunas - PF/C - Lithuania


So there you have it. This is my early read of what I feel will happen. We are still 2 weeks away from the draft so it is subject to change. I will analyze the picks on my next update. Until next time... Stay Good - CHASEY T

No comments:

Post a Comment